Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] After the move of svn service :: Commit lo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] After the move of svn service :: Commit log and url til browse svn
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 16:01:58 -0700

Hello Sigurd,

Sigurd Nes wrote:
> 1) It seems like the commit-log to address@hidden has stopped after
> the move.

Thank you for reporting that problem!  You are correct that the hook
was broken.  The new system did not have the svnnotify program
installed.  That is called by the notify hook.

I have installed the program.  I would like to test the program.  Is
the lastest revision you commited 16148?  If so then I will trigger
the hook script manually as a test.

> 2) also the the menuitem for "Browse Sources Repository" points in the wrong
> direction

I am confused.  I am sure you are talking about the web site and the
links down from here:

  https://svn.sv.gnu.org/
  https://svn.savannah.gnu.org/
  https://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/
  https://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/fmsystem/

I must be missing something.  Those look okay to me.  What is wrong?

Thank you very much for your problem report about this!  It had been
missed in the migration.  With your help everything will work.

Bob