[Savannah-hackers-public] resending 800+ lost tracker emails

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] resending 800+ lost tracker emails
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 20:32:09 GMT

I'm about to resend 800+ emails from Savannah trackers to various
lists. The earliest is from mid-October (this year). It's likely that
some tracker mail before that was also lost, but no practical way to
retrieve it now as far as I know. FSF sysadmin promptly fixed the
problem going forward (thanks Ruben).

I write this here in case there are questions from people receiving the
old mail. I didn't feel like writing to each individual list.

These messages will go only to the lists involved, not to any other
individual recipients on the mail (who got it the first time around).

For possible future reference, I wrote some details about the story in
lists:~/archive/filtspam/README

Hope it flies,
Karl

audio-video