[Savannah-hackers-public] Updating GNU contact information in Savannah's

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Updating GNU contact information in Savannah's wiki
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:40:14 -0400

Hello Karl,

Thanks for the tip regarding who to contact in gnu
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2016-06/msg00037.html),
Time to refresh my memory regarding the gnu contacts :)

I'd like to add a "GNU" section to our "Not Savannah" wiki page (
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/NotSavannahAdmins/ ).

Can you advise on the text below ?

Thanks,
- assaf

GNU Project and Official GNU Packages
=====================================

Savannah administrators can help with technical matters (e.g. git access,
website problems),
but not with official gnu-related matters (e.g. approving a new GNU project,
changing
project's status from gnu to nongnu or vise-versa, or dealing with FSF
copyright assignments).

Use the following for GNU-related matters:

* <address@hidden> - Adding/removing co-maintainers, stepping down as
maintainers,
 changing project status (gnu->nongnu), and other general questions.
 Relevant reading:
 [GNU Maintainers guide](https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/),
 [Tips for new
maintainers](https://www.gnu.org/software/maintainer-tips.en.html).

monitored
 by several experienced GNU members who can provide help and guidance.

* <address@hidden> - The [GNU Advisory
Committee](https://www.gnu.org/contact/gnu-advisory.en.html).
 The committee helps with coordination within the GNU project, and serves as an
initial contact point
 for issues concerning the whole project, both internally and externally.

* <address@hidden> - The [GNU Software
Evaluation](https://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.en.html) team.
 The team evalutes new software that are submitted to the GNU project.
 If you wish to offer to the GNU project, please follow the guidelines in
 [GNU Software Evaluation](https://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.en.html).
 Savannah administrators can create nongnu projects.
 To create an official GNU project on savannah, please write to address@hidden
first.
 * <address@hidden> - For copyright assignments of FSF-copyrighted GNU programs.
 See <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-assign.en.html>.

For more information and more GNU contacts, see [Contacting the GNU
project](https://www.gnu.org/contact/).