Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Should we put up a maintenance page?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Should we put up a maintenance page?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 16:43:30 -0600

Karl Berry wrote:
> Warnings about current realities are good.  Please do, as far as I'm
> concerned.  Thanks.  -k

I may have panicked too soon.  This most recent user's ticket is
probably just the normal anti-spam problems we always run into.  The
more I look at frontend email the more I am convinced it is all okay
there.

The problem on vcs I haven't concluded upon yet.  I stopped the mta so
that mail would queue (can look in the mail queue for it) without
delivery so that it won't be delivered incorrectly.  In the last hour
there are now 49 messages queued.  I think I can fix the config there
and then start the mta up and all will be processed as it should be.
I continue to work on vcs.

Bob