Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] UPDATE: New hardware for *.savannah.gnu.or

From: Lisa Marie Maginnis
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] UPDATE: New hardware for *.savannah.gnu.org and lists.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:02:20 -0400

Hello,

Wanted to take the time to send out another update.

We are still testing the new host for stablity with new RDIMM. There have
been some issues with some of the past ROMs we tried where the system
will not reboot without having power completely removed.

We expect to wrap up testing by the end of this week, and will send
updates if we have to make any changes to our plan to deploy this
server (if at all, around our choice of RDIMM modules).

Thanks,

--
~Lisa Marie Maginnis
Senior System Administrator