[Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:49:58 -0200

Hello fellow Savannah hackers!

I welcome any advice for investigating support requests like this:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108914

The OR has not received the sign up account validation email.  I've
asked him to search for it on his SPAM folders, but he claims he
couldn't find any such mail there.  How would I proceed to handle this
one?  How can I track down such issues?

Thanks in advance.

--
 88888  FFFFF Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
 8   8  F     http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/

- GNU ccd2cue maintainer
- GNU Savannah hacker
- GNU webmaster
- GNU audio and video maintainer
- GNU ethical repository criteria maintainer
- GNU web translation team coordinator (Brazilian Portuguese)
- DMOZ free software editor (Portuguese)
- UFU FAMAT PET member
- SDF Public Access UNIX System ARPA member
- Riseup user and supporter

Please, support my work: http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/funding.html

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.