Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] extraneous file on my recent Wiki commit

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] extraneous file on my recent Wiki commit
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 21:59:35 GMT

    I am using git-svn for my sandbox.  It works well for me.

My thought was that if Assaf was also using it, the git layer may have
contributed to the case-insensitive filename problem.

Apple's decision to make their default filesystem be case-insensitive
has already caused tons of "bug" reports and user confusion in my world,
and it will only get worse.  Sigh.  Anyway.

Karl