Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.nongnu.org account creation probl

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.nongnu.org account creation problem
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:33:56 GMT

Hi - I expect the confirmation from savannah is being held by gmail as
spam; that's always been the case in the past.  Please try looking for
it in the filters.

As for this mailing list, there are no requirements on what host you
post from or address you use.  There are no autoreplies on the mailing
lists, either.  I discarded your other "request to post" msgs since they
didn't need to be sent around to everyone on the list, but I did approve
all your addresses for future messages, so you should be able to send
from whatever.

Hope this helps,
Karl