[Savannah-hackers-public] requirements of a new project in GNU Savannah

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] requirements of a new project in GNU Savannah
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:08:03 -0400

Hello Savannah Hackers,

Re: discussion regarding whether a project submitted to GNU Savannah should be
functional, or at least be built successfully.
(Started with email exchange with Karl Berry, and I'm adding the list at Karl's
request).

While reviewing a recent project submission, I commented that I couldn't get
the project to build because I'm not sure what are the required packages.

Karl commented: