Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hacking on Savane - where to start?

From: beuc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hacking on Savane - where to start?
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:00:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the Savane source code, and I have decided to
merge it with the FusionForge project.

This is an on-going work with a conversion script at:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/savane-cleanup.git/tree/sv2ff/

However, I can't complete this alone, so this project needs more
people from the Savannah community.

Cheers!
Sylvain