Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #912039] Migrate gnu.org/nongnu.o

From: beuc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #912039] Migrate gnu.org/nongnu.org from CVS
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 15:42:59 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 05:07:04PM -0400, Karl Berry via RT wrote:
>     @sysadmin: can you send me the gnu.org/nongnu.org update scripts and
>     Apache config so I can see what we can do?
>
> I think the proposed functionality is a bad idea, for the reasons
> stated, but I nevertheless feel compelled to pass along that the Apache
> config is mirrored to fencepost:/srv/data/www-config (and the full live
> www.gnu.org web site in sibling dir www-mirror).

Staying on (obsolete) (unmaintained) CVS is also a bad idea :)
I don't have read access so fencepost:/srv/data/www-config, can you check?

@sysadmin: still willing to see the latest Apache configuration and as
well as update scripts including http://www.gnu.org/new-savannah-project/new.py

Cheers!
Sylvain