Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted

From: Christian Bryant
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:32:50 -0700

On 10/23/2013 12:11 PM, Brandon Invergo wrote:
Cool, I'm glad to see that someone picked up this task again.  I did
some initial work on it but then I got swept up in a multitude of other
tasks for GNU so I unfortunately abandoned it.

I love tasks like this that I can spend a month on and actually see
some immediate progress :-)

I don't know if I can be of any help, but feel free to contact me if you
need something.

Yes, please: If you can fire off the text you used, that would be great.

I was planning on using the following (tweaking per project):

<sample>
Hello, your job posting for a Documentation contributor is now 5
years old.  If the help requested is no longer needed, please
be sure to close the job through your project Admin page.
However, if you still need help, feel free to update the job so
it is current, post a news item on your project page announcing
the latest project status and need for help, and consider sending
an email to relevant mailing lists to maximize exposure for your
project and resource needs.  Thank you!
</sample>

- CB