Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:40:46 -0400

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> Bob, Michael, John, Ineiev, anyone -

Others answered with the info I know; I'd just add that afaik, git is
the recommended backend VCS, but we are still using it with Subversion
internally at the FSF (Subversion was initially the officially
recommended backend) and it works fine. We do intend to switch it to git
though eventually.

Also, Joey Hess (joeyh on freenode and OFTC IRC), the original ikiwiki
author, is a very nice guy and an FSF supporter -- he might be willing
to help a little if you get stuck. I believe they use #ikiwiki on OFTC.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.