Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] lwip

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] lwip
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:03:20 -0600

K P KANZIYA wrote:
> i  am experienced  in 8051  and   PIC  families of microcontrollers .
> i have recently  stared  stm32f107. i   could  do  GPIO  ,LCD etc in  it .
> now  trying  to begin for ethernet  application.
>
> i am just a beginner in ethernet . i have downloaded lwip stack. but
> could not understand how to use this materials ..please help..

You have reached the mailing list for people who hack on Savannah.
Savannah is the software forge for people committed to free software.
The web site, the version control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about the lwip project.  We don't know too much
about specific projects here.  It would be better to look at the
project and see what it says about where to get help.

The project web site:

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=lwip

Contains information about the project mailing lists.

Bob