Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 22:54:31 GMT

Hi Glenn,

    I suppose I'll give it a go if no-one else wants to.

Thanks.  I added your key.

ssh mgt.sv.gnu.org -l root
ssh vcs.sv.gnu.org

should get you to the right place (I'm not sure if the key will
automatically propagate).  On vcs, you know better than me about hacking
the bzr stuff.  FWIW, the actual cron job that does the notifications is
/etc/cron.hourly/bzr_commit_mail_notification.  Let us know ...

    (I'll probably remove my authorized key again afterwards.)

I hope not ...

best,