Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Remix Embedded

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Remix Embedded
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:36:16 +0200

Hi Witold,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Witold Gora <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am new here, submitted project Remix Ebedded  that is sue to be processed by
Sept 13th.
I am trying to reach any of the admnistrators (sorry, I just picked your from
the common task list).

I can see that my submission so far it has not been assigned to anybody. May I
ask you for help in bringing to attention of the reviewers. I would like to
host the project on Svannach rather than another hosting site. Is there a
chance to have it prcessed on time (i.e. Sept 13th)?

I am semi-retired right now, but looking over your project I see that it is a complex submission. First of all, please be sure to follow the hosting requirements as closely as possible:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php
Right now in a sample of the files none had the required license headers, which is a show-stopper as far as Savannah hosting is concerned. So please read the requirements carefully, add the headers and upload a new tarball with these and any additional modifications that may be required. This will help speed up the process.

Next, we like to do everything in public, so I am cc'ing the savannah-hackers-public mailing list, where you can reach all Savannah admins. Ideally you should write everything as comments to the project submission so we can reach the record easily.

Thanks,

Alex.