[Savannah-hackers-public] libcdio won't build with Visual Studio

From: Bruce
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] libcdio won't build with Visual Studio
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to get libcdio to build on Windows 7 with Visual Studio.  I have
tried 2008 and 2010 with no luck.

There are several errors regarding missing files.   On the Savanah website it
looks like there have been changes as recent as 7 weeks ago.  I tried versions
8.2 and 8.3 with no success.  Should this package build on Windows.  the main
thing I am trying to get to is the cd-text.  I have not found any information
that tells how to read that off the CD.

Bruce