Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Copyright+License Headers in concatenated

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Copyright+License Headers in concatenated HTML files
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:55:04 +0200

Hi!

Well, in my opinion, these files should contain licensing headers to
avoid confusion about copyright issues.

Tomasz

W dniu 2012-06-11 17:27, Marvin Cohrs pisze:
Hi everygnu,

I'm checking the project 'Machafuco' and wondered about the following issue:
The program itself is correctly commented with GPL3+ headers, but it also
carries some HTML files which seem to be concatenated at runtime. They don't
contain such a header. The footer file includes a short line about CC-BY-NC,
but all the other parts don't (most are longer than 10 lines). Is this
sufficient? The runtime output will contain that line, but the source files
don't.

What shall I answer? Thank you for your advice!