Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] new project submissions d

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] new project submissions disabled
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 01:42:44 GMT

Hi Xenu,

Thanks for your interest in helping with savannah.
Did you read the requirements pages (that I gave urls to in the mail you
were quoting)?  Do they make sense?

    I have written to savannah-hackers-public list but post doesn't seem
    to appear in the archive. Strange...

The reason is that there has to be human moderation the first time a new
address posts to (more or less) any list due to spam.  We try to keep
the moderation delay to 24 hours or less, but we don't always succeed.

Best,
Karl