Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 03:51:58 -0400

> From: Martin Pool <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:59:03 +1100
> Cc: "Michael J. Flickinger" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> Is there any possibility the 1h timeout is actually somewhere in the
> network infrastructure (a natting router?) near your end?

Anything's possible.  I have no good way of finding out whether this
is true.  I also remember using bzr-git to clone the GDB git repo,
which took more than 12 hours, but it did work.  However, that was
some time ago, and the timeout could have been introduced only
recently; I might try something like that again.  Is it plausible to
assume that the timeout applies to ports used by the bzr protocol, but
not to those used by the git protocol?

Anyway, I will also try this from another network in a day or two, and
see how it goes.