Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Migrating items from one tracker to anothe

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Migrating items from one tracker to another...?
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 22:11:48 GMT

    What I'd really like to do is move the patches and support tracker
    contents into the bug tracker ...
    Does anyone have any idea how to do such a thing?  Maybe with some magic
    Savannah admin script or something?

I have never seen anything like that.  Resolving conflicts and merging
info from different trackers sounds rather intimidating.
Paul, if you want to hack on it yourself you can surely have the data,
of course.

    Or, is there a way to make trackers read-only to the public,

All I know about is the on/off activation, which isn't what you want.

Michael?

Sorry,
karl