Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] management vm

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] management vm
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:19:57 -0400

Made slight changes to the Wiki last night, still have a lot more documenting to do.

On 07/26/2011 05:38 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
     Since we'll no longer have access to the dom0, I'll setup the scripts on
     the builder vm, which will be renamed to mgt (for management).

Sounds good.

Please update http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahArchitecture
when it is done.  (Not so much the picture as the itemized list
afterwards describing the different VM's.)  Perhaps it already needs
updating, I don't know any more.

Thanks,