Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr.savannah.gnu.org unusable

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr.savannah.gnu.org unusable
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 21:49:21 +0300

> Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:27:45 -0400
> From: "Michael J. Flickinger" <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
> The 24 hour+ outage was caused by upgrades to the machine Savannah runs on.

Yes, I know.  What bothered me was that the problem happened after the
downtime was over.

> Since the system upgrade, the load on vcs-noshell has been low, so
> nothing else is weighing down the machine now.

It's working for me since about an hour after I complained.  Is it
possible to look into the logs of the bzr server between 09:30 and
10:00 AM UTC+3, and see if there's something unusual there?  My
~/.bzr.log indicates that two attempts to "bzr update" made at
09:35:54 +0300 and again at 09:45:14 +0300 hanged.  I then tried again
at 10:23, and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks.