[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VPN

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VPN
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:37:04 -0400

Bernie and I setup a VPN for Savannah, so that Savannah and other applicable servers may be accessed via the VPN, rather than directly or via "fencepost proxying."

If you would like access to the vpn, so that you may access colonialone and the mailserver trivially, please send me an email so that I may setup a key for you.

A page with information on how to connect to the vpn is available here:
* http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/VPN

Cheers,
Michael