Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Joe Kierpaul

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Joe Kierpaul
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:52:34 -0400

Hi Mario,

Joe sent an email to the savannah-help-public address saying he wanted
to help out.  I replied to him, cc'ing the list, and we later met-up
on IRC.

In the past we haven't really sent out formal introductory emails
when someone has started working on project applications.  In fact, in
the past, there hasn't always been an email sent out when Sylvain gave
someone root on the dom0.

This wouldn't be a bad idea in the future though, so next time someone
starts an introductory email will be sent.

I've been working with Joe to understand how to do project applications,
at first.

My apologies for any confusion.