Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] loggerhead ideas?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] loggerhead ideas?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:34:25 GMT

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply.

    I'm not a Savannah admin so I can't actually do the upgrade,

If you are willing, I imagine we could arrange access for you.

I can't do the upgrade myself, without investing a lot of time in
figuring out both savannah and bzr.  At least you'd only be unfamiliar
with one of those :).

Michael, unless you have time to work on this?  I think you are the only
other likely candidate, since I know Jim is way busy with his myriad
other packages.

    John Arbash Meinel has been doing a fair amount of stuff on
    Loggerhead recently.

Released or in dev source?  (Just asking for information.)

Thanks,
karl