Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possibly inappropriate usage of project el

From: Antonio Barrones
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possibly inappropriate usage of project elisp-es by <SuSo>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 01:42:20 +0200

I asked for the creation of the group. I agree with Mario and David. I
ask to Suso to be the admin of the project, because his translation
was almost ready and  to avoid insane competence. He acepted it, and I
delegated my responsability to him.

The project have been died because his translation complete the goals
(partially). Also he took all open tasks, but during this time he has
not share any work, so I understand that he is not interesting in this
group work, and his position like admin have been used to promote his
work, and not to promote the community work.

So, I have removed him as admin of the group, and I will reopen all tasks.

It have been my fault not to react with time when he took all the
tasks, I remember that Mario didn't agree with this action,  this
prevented to others to work in the translation, and this was against
the principles of a community, and was the end of the group.

Thanks for the help.