Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] README and savannah.vim

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] README and savannah.vim
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:14:06 GMT

Hi Kete,

First, let me say thanks for all your efforts!

    Hello, does anything more than the copyright and copying notice go
    into the README for PNG images?

Do you have something in mind?  I can't think of anything else that's
required, for original images.  For images that are copied from
elsewhere, the source/copyright should be credited, of course.  And
general information (who created it, how, etc.) is welcome, but not
required.

Sorry, I don't use vim, so can't help you there.

Best,
Karl