[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ssh key

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ssh key
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 21:21:13 +0100

At Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:55:36 +0200,
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Then you'll want to check
> address@hidden:/etc/apache2/sites-available/ :)

Thanks. I successfully logged in and updated my details.

I will test out changes locally and email a heads-up before I put them
live -- as it's the first time.

(For those on the list, the proposed change is to modify the savannah
mirror redirect so it only redirects file URLs not directory indexes).

I'll go on the irc channel when I am working on the server, just in
case of unexpected problems.

--
Brian Gough