Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:10:15 +1200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Karl Fogel <address@hidden> wrote:
> Still waiting for answers on the question(s) quoted below.
>
> Also, I have some upcoming responsiblities that will prevent me from
> making much progress on this for the forseeable future.  If Robert
> Collins is willing, Sylvain, would you be okay giving him the same
> access to the Savannah machines that I have?  He's just as trustworthy,
> and frankly he's better qualified to do this anyway.
>
> No pressure, Robert.  If you can't take this on, we can ask around in
> the Bazaar community.  But you'd be a logical choice, if you're willing.
>
> -Karl

Generally I would be, but I've been in the middle of moving country,
which takes away pretty much all volunteer time :)

I've asked in the Bazaar community if there are any volunteers to help
with this, and two folk have stepped up. Both are well respected:

Toshio is the administrator for the Fedora bzr hosting service, and
has offered to help with the initial setup; Paul is one of the
developers of the Launchpad code hosting service; so both are well
versed in bzr deployments and of good character and reputation.

Sylvain, Karl asked about giving me the same access he had, and I hope
we can get enough access for Toshio and Paul to get the bzr+ssh
service up and migrated too.

Thanks,
Rob