Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] renaming GNU speedx to gnukart

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] renaming GNU speedx to gnukart
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 21:08:55 GMT

Hi Sylvain,

    I just remembered I needed to do this -

Thanks!  I figured one of us would circle 'round back to it eventually :).

    past work to make the system "square" and get rid of non-standard

I tremendously appreciate all your efforts to document procedures, etc.,
and just wish I had enough time that I could be of active help on the
sysadmin side too.

    gnu.org/s/speedx -> gnu.org/s/gnukart

Yep, will do.

Eric -- I think you should be all set.  You'll want to change the
various descriptions, public info, etc.  Happy gnukart-hacking :).

Best,