Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:14:24 +0200

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:05, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 04:25, Mario Castelán Castro
>>
>> Sometimes I can't evaluate they as they come, and they accumulate.  Is
>> hard to mantain the queue short
>> (https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration&category_id=1&status_id=1&set=custom#results).
>> I hope you can find some volunteer who helps evaluating projects.
>
> Hi Mario,
>
> I think I can try re-joining the force.
>
> I don't know if I'll have enough time to keep any good review rate,
> but I can start by pinging all the long-waiting submissions to see if
> their authors are still waiting for us.

OK, I've ping-ed every unassigned submission up to this March,
assigning the tracker items to myself.  I expect most of them to
evaporate as next two weeks go, occasionally producing one or two live
projects which I hope I'll be able to handle. :)

This way we now have only 9 unassigned items.  There's one item with
rather long history and still unassigned:

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?9629

Mario, Sebastian can you please take another look at this?  Both of
you have been involved in that discussion.

--
Regards,
Alex