Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Rule sugesstion: Log in before posting.

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Rule sugesstion: Log in before posting.
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:05:52 +0100

In my opinion, making it a general requirement would be a bit too much.
I haven't seen it happen quite as often as you have.
What is more, I don't see hostile parties exploiting this to cause harm
on a regular basis ;)

But I agree we could recommend to the user to always log in and use the
webtracker if writing messages to us.

If an user registers a new project, she is added to the mail recipients
automatically. So if anybody else tries to mimic him, he should be able
to object "I did not write this!" in due time.