Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:46:37 GMT

Sorry for the delayed reply.

    I've attached a draft of what I am trying to say.

Overall, I think it is good.  There are some details of wording, etc.,
that I would propose changes to before it gets published.

But before worrying about that, can we make a plan for what will happen
to all the other pages on this topic?  And what they all are.  We need
to be sure we can replace them all with links to this.  Otherwise we
will be complicating the situation instead of simplifying it.

Also, is this intended to be the official "hosting requirements", as
well as the checklist?  All-in-one?

Thanks,