Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu webpages doc?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu webpages doc?
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:20:27 -0600

    I expect you'll get the same values than in:
    http://savannah.gnu.org/cooperation/groups.tsv

Ok, thanks.

    > Anyway, for now I wrote the conditional like this:
    >   if ($project->getTypeBaseHost() == "savannah.gnu.org") {
    > since that function was clear from other uses in the file.

    This will probably match the "www.gnu.org portions", which may or may
    not be relevant.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I actually like the idea of the little
GNU Web Pages pointer showing up in "www.gnu.org portions", I think.
webmasters should be aware of them too, after all ...