[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah colonialone - vcs-noshell issues

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah colonialone - vcs-noshell issues
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:19:38 +0200

To recap:

- I moved vcs-noshell around 12h ago to the new box "colonialone",
  after rsync'ing all its data to a new LVM LV.

- Everything went smooth during ~1h I think

- Then a filesystem corruption was detected, remounting it read-only

- An hour ago I checked with fsck that the corruption was non-trivial.

- Incidentally one of the RAID disks for colonialone's md2 broke, but
  vcs-noshell was on md3, so it should be unrelated.

- I revert vcs-noshell to its old IP, on savannah/vserver.

I won't be much available today, so please bug the hell out of
sysadmins so they can investigate!

Attached is the fsck and dmesg.

--
Sylvain