[Savannah-hackers-public] Install Debian Lenny + Xen on colonialone.fsf.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Install Debian Lenny + Xen on colonialone.fsf.org
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:41:46 +0200

Hey sysadmin@,

(Sending this request after discussing this with djbclark via IRC.)

Please install Debian Lenny + Xen on colonialone.fsf.org so we can
start the migration from the current Savannah hardware.

Please also setup serial accesses to this machine (I don't know what
is currently available, but any remote or virtual console is useful).

Thanks!

--
Sylvain