[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mercurial 1.3.1 i386 package

From: Gerfried Fuchs
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mercurial 1.3.1 i386 package
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:05:32 +0200

        Hi!

* Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <address@hidden> [2009-08-30 22:10:23 CEST]:
> we'd like to upgrade Savannah's Mercurial package with 1.3.1 but it
> seems the backport package is unavailable for i386 architecture. I
> have found this thread:
>
> http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/message/20090810.113631.ef1e35b3.en.html
>
> talking about the same problem, but I don't really know its
> resolution. Will there be any i386 package?

 It will be. The problem is that unfortunately the Dep-Wait was set
wrongly, as can be seen here:
<http://experimental.ftbfs.de/new/package.php?p=mercurial&suite=lenny-bpo>

 The version of quilt in backports though is 0.46-7~bpo50+1, which is
smaller than 0.46-7.

 I am trying to reach the people who have wannabuild access to adjust
the dep-wait (or rather, just delete it because quilt is available in
the needed version now).

 Sorry for the inconvenience, and you can track the status at above
mentioned URL.

 So long!
Rhonda