[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Inetutils git

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Inetutils git
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:44:19 +0200

Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:
> I am finally switching inetutils to Git. I managed to close the
> CVS repository, but now I cannot find any of the utilities I was using
> for further steps: /root/Meyering/cvs-no-commit,
> /root/Meyering/git-adjust-perms. Any suggestions?

Hi Sergey,

[fyi, to others, they were in the vcs-noshell vserver]
I guess they were a casualty of the disk failure,
and no one noticed that they were missing until now.
Perhaps someone still has access to the old disk/image
that contains those two scripts?

They weren't that big, but I'd rather not rewrite them.