Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Remove me from all projec

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Remove me from all projects please.]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:40:56 -0400

I made myself another member of the chkpkglic project, today. Leo was
the administrator of that project.

I had some trouble making myself the administrator, so I decided to
kicking him would help. To me it sounded reasonable, since I did not
think he would mind being ousted from a project that he had not
appeared to contribute to.

But it sounds odd that he would quit all his projects, because of what I did.

I know no one has accused me of doing anything wrong, but the other
Savannah admins would want to know what I had done.

--
Nicodemo