Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 17:59:28 -0500

    My disappointment is more about address@hidden
    I don't know, maybe nobody looks at that mailbox

They look at their mail.  They simply have a very high latency at
dealing with anything off their beaten path.  They also get pulled off
tickets by rms and other employees to work on "crash priority" projects.
It's all quite discouraging, I know, believe me.  (The current sysadmins
are actually better in this regard than previous crews.)

    Is there any other address I can go to with our little project?

There is no one else who can do the work technically.

Socially, the other person to go to is John Sullivan, who is the FSF
director of operations (or some such), and who tries keep the wheels
greased.  I will write him now and report back.

Karl