Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Revisiting hosted w

From: Danny Clark
Subject: Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Revisiting hosted wiki software
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:57:09 -0500

Just a data point, the campaigns team of the FSF uses ikiwiki, so we
have a little bit of experience with it (the Sys Admin team uses
Mediawiki; these choices were all made before I became an FSF employee,
so I don't know the history there).

There is a backport of a more recent version of ikiwiki (along with some
deps I think) to gNewSense Deltah at
http://config.fsf.org/packages/dists/gnewsense-deltah/backports/

Also I'll be upgrading the groups.fsf.org mediawiki instance this
quarter; currently it's running a vaguely oldish version of Mediawiki.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny