Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] A project submission review

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] A project submission review
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:37:10 +0100

Hi,

(The link #8890 you provided points to the 'rand' project.)

The libtermui if good indeed.

You can post an answer with the suggestions you noted, stating that an
admin will approve the project asap.

Also, the author's copyright notices doesn't include '(C)' - we
recommend adding it, though this isn't mandatory.

--
Sylvain