Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:56:25 -0600

    Did you talk with Randy about installing the multiplexer at Savannah?

No.  I can ask, but I am pretty sure that he does not have the time to
comprehend savannah's setup.  Is it a requirement in your view?  Since
we're using Randy's machine for ftpmirror.gnu.org, personally I don't
see that the multiplexer for savannah's file needs to be hosted locally
either ...

karl