Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: hgweb going wild?

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: hgweb going wild?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:45:30 +0200

On Oct 12, 2008, at 4:26 PM, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

I have searched through the mailing lists without luck. In the IRC
someone (mgeisler) has told me there was a known issue with the
highlight extension using too much CPU.

I have uninstalled python-pygments and disabled the highlight extension.

Let's see what happens now.

So far, so good, it looks like nothing went out of hand for the past 2
weeks. :)

Great. I remember you said you had recompiled wsgi with debug support or something like this. Did you revert it to the original Debian package? What about python-dbg?

Aleix