[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah svn migration

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah svn migration
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:03:16 -0400

I had prepared svn dumps for GNU commoncpp, ccscript and ccaudio, as
they were the first and easiest things for me to migrate from my local
repo.  However, I found no way to load initial svn dumps remotely once
activating svn for a project, and saw nothing about doing this last step
from the faq.  Is this correct???