[Savannah-hackers-public] .ssh/authorized_keys of address@hidden rolled

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] .ssh/authorized_keys of address@hidden rolled back to May 13
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:10:40 +0200

In distributing my new ssh key (old one was not vulnerable,
but had been used from a client with broken ssl libraries)
I clobbered the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file of the group account.
Sylvain Beucler noticed that an hour or so ago and I restored
from the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys~ copy dated May 13.

I confirmed that none of the keys in the backup is known
to be vulnerable (as reported by ssh-vulnkey).

So, if anyone else changed that file in the mean time,
you'll have to re-do the change.  Sorry about any inconvenience.