Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah unavailable

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah unavailable
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 16:18:53 -0500

    It's just been reported to me that savannah isn't responding.

    I've tried to access it, and I'm getting similar results. I can ping
    the box, but ssh, http, etc all time out. I'm also unable to access
    servent. Not sure if you've revoked my ssh keys for that though.

http[s]/ssh to savannah is likewise failing for me.  And my ssh keys
were not revoked.

karl