[Savannah-hackers-public] [Federico Giménez Nieto via RT] [gnu.org #3616

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Federico Giménez Nieto via RT] [gnu.org #361635] Savannah project collaboration offer
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:01:22 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [gnu.org #361635] Savannah project collaboration offer Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 04:21:12 -0400
A NEW TICKET HAS BEEN CREATED, REPLIES GO TO REQUESTORS BY DEFAULT.

Fri May 09 04:21:11 2008: Request 361635 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by address@hidden
       Queue: campaigns