Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:12:28 +0200

Hi,

I don't think it's interesting to use "command=" from .ssh/authorized;
sv_membersh is doing this job at the shell level (that is, the users'
shell is /usr/local/bin/sv_membersh instead of /bin/bash). This works
in other contexts than SSH.

Note that what you allow in "command=" is also subject to shell
restrictions (that is, to sv_membersh's filters).

--
Sylvain